Healthguv takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Healthguv liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Healthguv is not liable or responsible for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Healthguv has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Healthguv reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Healthguv or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release Healthguv, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Healthguv by virtue of any such moral rights.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Website in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website.
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Healthguv site such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Healthguv's licensors, and other material contained on the Healthguv site ("Content") are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Healthguv Site!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Healthguv, Healthguv employees, others appearing on the site at the invitation of Healthguv, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
The site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use our site.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 18.
Liability of Healthguv and Its Licensors
The use of the Healthguv cite and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the Healthguv site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Healthguv and its suppliers. Accordingly, Healthguv assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Healthguv site.
The Healthguv site and the content are provided on an "as is" basis. Healthguv, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Healthguv, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, up-to-date information, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Healthguv site or Healthguv.
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on the Healthguv site.
In no event shall Healthguv, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Healthguv site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the Healthguv site or the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Healthguv, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Healthguv site are advised of the possibility of such damages. Healthguv, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Healthguv site shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $1,000. Healthguv, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Healthguv Site are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the site, content, or public areas (as defined below). Any claims arising in connection with your use of the site, any content, or the public areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
User Submissions — Image, Video, Audio Files
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos or audio) that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the Healthguv site, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of, or with, someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
By uploading any media like a photo or video, (a) you grant to Healthguv a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes Healthguv to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify Healthguv and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these terms described in this document.
Healthguv reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion
Healthguv Community and Member to Member Areas ("Public Areas")
If you use a Public Area, such as message boards, blogs, Ask Our Expert, User Reviews or other member communities, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the public areas. Healthguv and its licensors are not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the public areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use the public areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Using a public area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Healthguv in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Site, or which, in the judgment of Healthguv, exposes Healthguv or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
Healthguv Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms.
- Investigate any allegations that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
- Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any or all public areas and/or the Healthguv site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the public areas.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Healthguv site, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
Healthguv or its licensors have no liability or responsibility to users of the Healthguv site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Healthguv, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these.